Membership & Rates
Everyone has the opportunity to use ARC physical therapy and wellness for their rehabilitation and wellness, but the most cost effective approach for most individuals is through membership.
- 20% discount on all services (yes, that is in addition to the discounts already offered on visit packages)
- Membership only walk-in rates and services (please contact your provider for rates and availability)
- 1 free monthly screening* per member
- Discounted concierge care **
* Screenings are designed to be a brief 15-20 minute assessment to provide diagnosis and rehabilitation recommendations. Screenings do not include treatment or exercise prescription.
** In home treatments outside of 10 miles from the clinic are subject to travel fees (Additional $30.00 charge for 10-20 miles. Travel beyond 20 miles is subject to discussion with your provider).
3-month rate for individual & family membership:
Individual = $30.00/month
Family = $120.00/month (up to 6 individuals, $30 per additional family member beyond 6)
Annual for individual & family membership:
Individual = $25.00/month
Family = $100.oo/month (up to 6 individuals, $25 per additional family member beyond 6)
Initial Evaluation = $180
Follow-up visit = $165
Concierge care = Evaluation $250, follow- up $200
3 - visit package = $470.25 (5% discount/visit)
6 - visit package = $891 (10% discount/visit)
12 - visit package = $1,683 (15% discount/visit)
20 - visit post operative package = $2,475 (25% discount/visit)
Member rates (20% discount):
Initial Evaluation = $144
Follow-up visit = $132
Concierge care = Evaluation $200, follow-up $160
3 - visit package = $376.20 (25% discount/visit)
6 - visit package = $712.80 (30% discount/visit)
12 - visit package = $1,346.40 (35% discount/visit)
20 - visit post operative package = $1,980 (45% discount/visit)
Though some do not, many insurance providers offer out of network benefits. If you would like to try to get re-imbursement for our services, please contact your insurance provider prior to your session and request information regarding re-imbursement for out of network physical therapy benefits. For the ones that do offer out of network benefits, we are happy to provide you with an itemized invoice ("Superbill") that will allow you to pursue re-imbursement.